Last Updated: 4/20/17
Introduction of the Deal Flow Platform
The Deal Flow Platform is a professional network facilitating the exchange of professional and personal information between individual people and companies with the goal of conducting business between two or more parties. This socialization and networking may include searching the database of companies Deal Flow Rooms, reading profile pages of other members Deal Flow Rooms, adding personal and business materials and content to your Deal Flow Room and communicating with members and TSI staff through chat, discussion rooms, messaging and email via the Deal Flow Platform.
The Deal Flow Platform works as an online network composed of Deal Flow Rooms (company and individual profiles) bringing together individuals and companies in the travel industry to facilitate networking for fundraising, business development deals, pilots and testing, technology integrations and licensing and mergers and acquisitions. Our match making algorithm helps find matches between members.
Introduction of Deal Flow Rooms
Deal Flow Rooms are profiles of companies and individuals, managed by Members. A Member claims a Deal Flow Room as its company’s profile and adds content, personal and business materials to the Deal Flow Room for other Members to view and to connect. Deal Flow Rooms should include public information. Any private information that you do not want to share with Members should not be published in your Deal Flow Room.
Introduction of Discussion Rooms
Discussion Rooms are chat rooms where two or more members can have a discussion about each other’s products and services. To start a discussion a member clicks, “Request a Discussion” on a Deal Flow Room. The Deal Flow Room member will receive a request to accept the discussion. Once accepted, a Discussion Room is created and the requestor and the receiver can then have a discussion. By default, TSI is automatically invited to each Discussion Room to act as a facilitator to move the discussion forward.
The Deal Flow Platform provides to its members, benefits such as but not exclusive to:
- Ability to search and filter the database of companies and individuals.
- Ability to Request a Discussion with a Deal Flow Room and Receive a Request for a Discussion from a Deal Flow Room.
- Create collections or bookmarks of companies and individuals of interest.
- Ability to build connections with members through chat, discussions, messaging and connections.
- Invitations to attend in-person workshops and events.
- Promotional, marketing and PR opportunities to be highlighted as Deal Flow Platform member.
We offer four memberships. Startup Basic, Startup Premium, Corporate/Investor Basic and Corporate/Investor Premium. Features and services included for each membership are included in Exhibit A.
- You must be at least 18 years old to use the Deal Flow Platform
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs through your account, and you agree you will not sell, transfer, license or assign your account, your collections or bookmarks of companies and individuals, username, or any account rights. You agree that you will not create an account for anyone other than yourself.
- You agree that you will not solicit, collect or use the login credentials of any Members.
- You are responsible for keeping your password and other login credentials secure.
- You must not defame, stalk, bully, abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate people or entities.
- You may not use the Deal Flow Platform for any illegal or unauthorized purposes. You agree to comply with all laws, rules and regulations (for example, federal, state, local and provincial) applicable to your use of the Deal Flow Platform and your Content (defined below), including but not limited to, securities and copyright laws.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, files, information, usernames, images, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, applications, links and other content or materials (collectively, “Content”) that you submit, post or display on or via the Deal Flow Platform.
- You must not change, modify, adapt or alter the Deal Flow Platform.
- You must not create or submit unwanted email, comments, or other forms of commercial or harassing communications (a/k/a “spam”) to other Members.
- You must not interfere or disrupt the Deal Flow Platform or servers or networks connected to the Deal Flow Platform.
- You must not create accounts with the Deal Flow Platform through unauthorized means, including but not limited to, by using an automated device, script, bot, spider, crawler or scraper.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Deal Flow Platform or your membership to the same and your username for any reason, without notice, at any time, and without liability to you. You can deactivate your account by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and requesting your account to be deleted. If we terminate your access to the Deal Flow Platform or you deactivate your account, your user content, and all other data will no longer be accessible through your account, but those materials and data may temporarily persist and appear within the Deal Flow Platform.
- You are solely responsible for your interaction with other Members, whether online or offline. You agree that TSI is not responsible or liable for the conduct of any Member. TSI reserves the right, but has no obligation to monitor or become involved in disputes between you and other Members. Exercise common sense and your best judgment when interacting with Members, including when you submit or post Content or any personal or other information.
- We prohibit crawling, scraping, caching or otherwise accessing any content on the Deal Flow Platform via automated means, including but not limited to, Member profiles
If any Member has a dispute with one or more other Members, the dispute shall be handled and resolved between such parties, and such Member releases TSI (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
Not a Financial Planner, Broker, Broker-Dealer or Tax Advisor
NEITHER TSI NOR THE DEAL FLOW PLATFORM ARE INTENDED TO PROVIDE LEGAL, TAX OR FINANCIAL ADVICE. TSI IS NOT A FINANCIAL PLANNER, BROKER, BROKER-DEALER OR TAX ADVISOR. The Deal Flow Platform is intended only to assist you in your professional networking and is broad in scope. Accordingly, before making any final decisions or implementing any financial strategy based on any networking you conduct through the Deal Flow Platform you should consider obtaining additional information and advice from your accountant or other financial advisers who are fully aware of your circumstances.
No Guarantee of Results. You acknowledge and agree that TSI cannot and does not guarantee any level of commercial success for member through use of the Deal Flow Platform. TSI makes no representation as to the commercial utility of its service or that any content provided by Members through the Deal Flow Platform will be non-infringing on any intellectual property rights of others, though TSI and its affiliates will use commercially reasonable efforts to provide non-infringing content. You shall be solely responsible to act for and to make decisions related to your business, including compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Representations and Warranties.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THE TSI PARTIES BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, ECONOMIC, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES OR DAMAGES) THAT ARE DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY RELATED TO: (A) THE APP; (B) TSI CONTENT; (C) USER CONTENT; (D) YOUR USE OF, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE PERFORMANCE OF THE SERVICE, OR ANY OTHER DEAL FLOW PLATOFRM MALFUNCTION, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, WORK STOPPAGE, ACCURACY OF RESULTS, OR COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE OR EVEN IF THE TSI PARTIES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR TORT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WHETHER CAUSED IN WHOLE OR IN PART BY NEGLIGENCE, ACTS OF GOD, TELECOMMUNICATIONS FAILURE, OR THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OF THE SERVICE). IN NO EVENT WILL THE TSI PARTIES’ TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES OR CAUSES OR ACTION EXCEED FEES PAID BY YOU TO TSI IN THE 12-MONTH PERIOD PRECEEDING THE DATE OF THE EVENT PROVIDING A CAUSE OF ACTION.
YOU EXPRESSLY WAIVE, THE BENEFITS OF SECTION 1542 OF THE CIVIL CODE OF CALIFORNIA, AND ANY SIMILAR LAW OF ANY STATE OR TERRITORY, WHICH PROVIDES AS FOLLOWS: “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.”
Travel Startups Incubator, LLC
C/O Matt Zito
4201 Village Ct
Lake Wales, FL 33898
|Startup Basic||Startup Premium|
|Deal Flow Room. Create your company Deal Flow Room. This is the heart of the communication platform. Your Deal Flow Room is your company profile. Share with corporates the technology you have and what type of companies will benefit from it. Your Funding questionnaire tells investors details about your company and the investment you are seeking.||
|Request a Discussion. You can “Request a Discussion” with any Corporate Travel Company, Investor or Startup on the Platform. Click Request a Discussion on their Deal Flow Room and tell the company why you are requesting a discussion. An email message will be sent to the company. If they accept the discussion you’ll go into a private Discussion Room. Discussion Rooms deliver the core value of the platform. In Discussion Rooms prospective deals are started.||
|Accept a Discussion. You can accept or reject a Request for a Discussion from any member on the Platform. If a member requests a discussion with your Deal Flow Room you’ll receive an email. Login to your account and accept to go into a Discussion Room to have a conversation or reject the request.||
|TSI Platform Match Making. Our algorithm will work on making matches between members. TSI will initiate a Discussion between two members where a potential match is found.||
|TSI Concierge & Advisory. We will work actively each week on making introductions on your behalf where we believe your technology would be of interest to a corporate travel company or other synergistic partner. TSI will act as a concierge/moderator to keep discussions going helping towards getting to a deal. Includes 1 call per week with Matt Zito, TSI managing partner to strategize on your business and to help make introductions to business development relationships that are currently not on the Deal Flow Platform. 125 BD relationships and 150 investor network.||
|PR, Promotion & Marketing. Active PR and promotion of your company at travelstartups.co the leading travel tech startup blog with over 15K unique visitors per month. Outreach to 200+ travel tech writers.||
|Travel Company Search. Your Deal Flow Room will be included in the travel company search so that coroprate’s and investors can identify & bookmark travel technology startups that match their objectives. You can also search other Deal Flow Rooms.||
|Collections (bookmarks). Organize the companies you are interested into Collections (lists of bookmarks of companies) for easy tracking.||YES||YES|
|Pricing & Terms||$0 a month + Rev-Share %||$5K a month, NO Rev-Share %|